Discover a modern Troy, Michigan, hotel situated off I-75 in affluent Oakland County. Our hotel in Troy is conveniently located near local entertainment and attractions, including The Somerset Collection - a luxury retail epicenter, The Palace of Auburn Hills, Cranbrook Museum, Freedom Hill Amphitheater and downtown Detroit. Boasting an array of amenities, this hotel in Troy is a delightful retreat. Guests appreciate the complimentary Birmingham, Michigan, hotel shuttle within a five-mile radius and thoughtful touches, including well-appointed work-stations, deluxe bedding and the on-site restaurant and lounge, 200 west.
- Planners can use Red Coat Direct and connect with us in real time from our Detroit meeting rooms.
- Enjoy over 16,000 sq. ft. of flexible Troy meeting space, ideal for company retreats
- Detroit meeting rooms accommodate gatherings with technological amenities and modern ambiance
- Host meetings in Oakland County in style while taking advantage of 21 spacious meeting rooms
- Spacious Troy meeting rooms boast WiFi Internet access capabilities and distinct furnishings