Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, the Sheraton Grand Chicago hotel, one of the finest hotels in Chicago, is ideally situated on the Chicago River, within walking distance of Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile shopping, Millennium Park, the Loop business district and all of the other local favorites that make Chicago a one of a kind destination.
Each of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites feature lake, river and city skyline views and Sheraton’s ultra-comfortable Sweet SleeperSM bed. The hotel also features five distinctive restaurants and bars, including Shula’s Steak House, one of the Top 10 Steak houses in America.
The hotel can accommodate meetings and events from 10-4,600 in state of the art event space, including the largest hotel ballroom in Chicago.
The grand scope of function space at the Sheraton Chicago hotel is the perfect backdrop for small executive meetings to intimate social gathering to large conventions. Our range of expertise, customizable meeting space, and team of dedicated professionals make any job a snap.
- 125,000 square feet of meeting space
- Meetings and conventions for up to 4,600 people
- Ideal for executive-level board meetings
- Four above-ground levels of meeting space alleviate congestion
- 43 breakout meeting rooms
- 40,000 sq. ft. Sheraton Grand Chicago Ballroom, largest hotel ballroom in Chicago
- 35,000 sq. ft. Riverwalk Exhibit and Event Space
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Luxurious accommodations
- High-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Perfect location in the heart of downtown Chicago and near the city's most popular attractions