The Omni Nashville Hotel is created specifically to be an authentic expression of the city's vibrant music culture. Across from the Music City Center, this downtown Nashville hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum on three levels.
Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard, Omni Nashville Hotel’s design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum share meeting and entertainment space and bring additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel is the clear choice for your next meeting or event in Music City. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Music City Center, offering guests access to an additional 1.2 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space. The hotel itself features more than 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and more than 49,000 square feet of prefunction space.
- 80,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities
- 2 ballrooms and 21 breakout rooms
- Additional 1.2 million square feet of meeting space in the adjacent Music City Convention Center
- Spacious meeting facilities with flexible partitioning options
- WiFi and hard-wired Internet access