What makes us the UNconventional Convention Center?
NJCEC is not your typical convention center. We offer show promoters a venue to showcase their event any way they choose. With more than150,000 square feet of exhibit space, we see ourselves as a blank canvas for a myriad of both public and private events. We are also a progressive building, making strides in shows, technology, and vendor capabilities. We strive to find the best for our clients and doing all we can to make their show a success.
155,277 square feet total which includes 135,500 square feet of single level exhibit space, and 14,500 square feet of multi-purpose meeting/function space that is connected to the main exhibit floor.
The rest of the space is made up of show producer offices ticket/registration area, administrative offices, and food service facilities.
We can offer a variety of options for dividing the Exhibit Hall. The NJCEC can accommodate more then 700 10′ x 10′ booths or conferences more then 7,500 persons.
The NJCEC Hall has ceilings that are 24 feet to an open beam, and 22′ 6″ to an under beam. The Main Ballroom has a ceiling height of 18 feet and our other conference/meeting spaces have12 feet high ceilings.
Concession & Catering:
We offer in-house dining options to suit all of your catering and concession needs. Whether it is special concession’s for an upcoming event, or a Black Tie Gala for 5,000 guests, we offer a variety of menu’s and service options.
- 12 truck bays, 8′ x 8′ leveled overhead doors
- 2 Drive-in entrances, (1) 14′ x 18′ and (1) 12′ x 14′
- Fully carpeted 4,000 square foot lobby and registration area
- Two (2) fully equipped show Producer offices
- A sealed concrete show floor with unlimited floor load
- Two (2) registration/cashier windows connected to the producer’s office
- In house Public Address system
- ll mechanicals available, (electrical, water, air, gas)