The Meadowlands Exposition Center is proud to be the premier New Jersey convention center that meeting planners and trade show producers prefer. We give you everything you want exactly where you want it. Since opening its doors in 1990, the MEC consistently exceeds planners, exhibitors, and attendee’s expectations.
In addition to offering a professional staff of trade show specialists and facilities to match, the Meadowlands Exposition Center is conveniently located just minutes outside of New York City. The center offers 61,000 sq.ft. of exhibit space with five additional meeting rooms and a banquet capacity of 5,000. With Newark Liberty International Airport so close by and a variety of nationally acclaimed hotels right around the corner, MEC offers one of the most complete and convenient facility packages in the Northeast.
- 61,000 square feet of contiguous, obstruction-free, dedicated exhibition space
- 20-foot high ceiling and 3,578 square feet of carpeted meeting space
- Exhibit space: 365 10' x 10' booths or 398 8' x 10' booths
- Seating capacity: banquet 3,500 - concert/theater/sports style 5,000
- Large multi-functional lobby may be used for registration, exhibit space or banquet area
- Two drive-in doors and four loading docks on street level for easy access