The Hilton Chicago hotel opened its doors in 1927 and has served as one of the city’s most revered addresses ever since. Located on South Michigan Avenue and overlooking Grant Park and Lake Michigan, the hotel has been meticulously redesigned and restored in a way that preserves the magnificence of its early 20th Century style while incorporating all of the 21st Century conveniences our guests expect.
With 1,544 guest rooms and suites, 234,000 sq.ft. of meeting and event space, a full menu of amenities, exceptional dining options, and an ideal location in downtown Chicago, the Hilton Chicago hotel is both accommodating and convenient. From events for up to 2,400 guests to small sessions of 20, you’ll find the perfect downtown Chicago meeting space at the Hilton Chicago.
Over 234,000 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space
- Grand Ballroom — a ballroom steeped in history and featuring more than 12,000 sq. ft. of uninterrupted space
- International Ballroom — our largest space, comfortably accommodating 2,400 guest theater style or 1,800 banquet style
- Stevens Meeting Center — 119,000 sq. ft. of versatile space for meetings and tradeshows
- Salon A — our recently renovated space that features five separate meeting rooms
- McCormick and Pullman Boardrooms — beautifully-appointed spaces for executive-level meetings
- Third Floor Conference Rooms — seven state-of-the-art rooms offer seating for 20 to 80 people
- Fourth Floor Conference Rooms — 14 newly renovated meeting rooms that can accommodate 2-80 people.