Bell Harbor International Conference Center offers 100,000 square feet of conference, meeting, and event space featuring 180-degree views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, Puget Sound's Elliott Bay and the Seattle skyline. Bell Harbor is a true meeting destination that can accommodate up to 200 trade show booths. As one of only two IACC certified conference centers in Washington State, International Association of Conference Centers standards mean you’ll experience state-of-the-art technology, ergonomically designed chairs and dedicated conference rooms - most with natural light and amazing waterfront views.
Offering award-winning cuisine and the opportunity to book an easy-to-understand inclusive Complete Meeting Package (CMP), Bell Harbor is an ideal space for meetings from 25 to 1,000. If your meeting requires overnight accommodations our waterfront neighbors The Edgewater and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront are just steps away. With 180-degree panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, Puget Sound's Elliott Bay, and the Seattle Skyline, Bell Harbor International Conference Center is Seattle’s destination waterfront venue.
- High-speed internet access throughout the facility
- Substantial bandwidth available for any size videoconference or webcast.
- Built-in rear projection system in the Bay Auditorium.
- Touch-screen presentation control systems.
- Adjustable task-appropriate lighting.
- Video and audio recording and webcast services available.