WERCouncils are local groups of warehousing and distribution professionals who meet to share and learn in a particular city or region. Presentations, facility tours and social events are open to everyone in warehousing, distribution and logistics for a nominal fee.
The Mission of the WERCouncils:
- provide the same quality programming found at the annual conference
- enhance personal and professional development of individuals within the industry
- build industry awareness
- provide an opportunity to join industry colleagues from the local community
- increase the value of WERC membership
- create an opportunity to identify, meet, and recruit non-members who could contribute to, as well as benefit from membership in WERC